Are you obsessed with all things design: Fashion, Lifestyle, Interior, Architecture?
Love blogging, reading blogs and keeping up with the latest design trends? If so, we are looking for you. We’re looking for designers to create our content and grow our blog.
You’ll have to be up-to-date on the latest trends, have a keen editorial sense as well as be highly web literate and self-motivated. You’ll not only have to have a vision for what makes a great blog but also play an instrumental role in growing a community around design contents.
About the role:
- flexible work hours
- Ability to work from comfort of your home
- students are encouraged to apply
- Able to provide minimum 1 blog (800 words or more) per week
- generate original ideas for posts
- Excellent editorial writing skills
- Research and write articles in a conversational tone
- A basic understanding of photography & editing
- Experience in one or more: Writing, Blogging, Journalism, PR, Marketing
- Promote the blog on both on and offline
- Ability to plan and execute social media strategies to grow traffic on our site
- 3 months trial/probation
- Photography and Video /editing Skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of blog traffic analytics and SEO Tech & Social Media savvy an asset
To apply, please send your writing samples / resume / letter about yourself and links to your online presence (website/blog/social media) and 3 post ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!