We love to learn about your design stories and feature you and your design inspirations, and so send us your story ideas, and we can start our beautiful Life Outside of Design Studio connection!
We are always looking to share your original story with our design enthusiastic community. The more we know about you and your personal views, experiences about all things design: Fashion /Interior / Architecture / Life, the more likely your post will be featured on our site, as well as being shared by our readers. They are enthusiastic design conscious individuals who love to discover new things, and stories.
Our contents are written in “conversational” tone as if you are sharing the most personal story with your best friend. Here are the qualities we are looking for:
- Be authentic
- show your personality in your writing
- be informational
- max. 5 links within the post
- 800 – 1500 words
- min. 3 high-resolution images to go with the writing
- edited high-resolution videos welcome (send us the link to the video)
- Fashion: design, shopping guides / strategies
- funny personal essays
- life strategies
- Interior Design
- All submissions must be original content.
- Images to be high resolution, and be at least 1440 pixels wide.
- To submit a story ideas, send us an email to the link, Story Idea with 5 potential topic headings.
Graduate of Canada’s top fashion program at Ryerson University. My areas include graphic design, styling, photography, and videography. My goal in the industry is to make Canadian fashion more visible and sustainable, while bringing awareness to issues that affect youth, such as body dysmorphia.
Interior Designer, Trica Design worked with some of Toronto’s leading interior design firms, such as figure3 and Studio Munge, collaborating on many successful restaurants, retail, corporate and residential spaces across Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia.